CaringSG Member Perks with HIDOC, A Digital Health Platform
Dear CaringSG Members,
CaringSG has partnered with HIDOC to offer easy access and support for caregivers’ healthcare needs.
HIDOC is a digital health platform that facilitates medical consultations between the public and healthcare providers.
CaringSG Member Perks with HIDOC
Virtual Consult and Home Care
- Virtual Consult with HIDOC’s GPs at $18 (+ medication as charged) [U.P. $20]
- Virtual Consult with HIDOC’s Specialists starting from $80 (+ medication as charged)
- Delivery Fee capped at $10
- Home Care
- $150 for doctor call (+ medication / procedure as charged) [U.P. $170 onwards]
- $50 for nurse call (+ medication / procedure as charged) [U.P. $70]
Complimentary for CaringSG members
- Assistance on doctor recommendation and pre care support
- Arrangement of home care appointment booking
- Follow up post care check in call
- Unlimited access to HIDOC’s content library
- All access to HIDOC’s services including healthcare experts
- Once a month hybrid workshop on mental health including coping techniques for you and your family members by HIDOC partner psychologists
- Onboarding of your existing doctors and allied healthcare onto HIDOC platform
Step 3: Follow the user guides below for video consultation, or home-based consultation based on your needs
1. Video Consultation User Guide
- Tap on the “Partner Privileges” tile under the Select Consult segment and select CaringSG.
- Click “Next” and select your preferred GP to schedule appointment date and time.
- Take a screenshot of your CaringSG e-membership card and upload when prompted.
- Enter the code HD-CARING-0001 under Promotions/Vouchers when checking out.
2. Home-based consultation user guide
- Tap on the “Partner Privileges”tile under the Select Consult segment and select CaringSG.
- Schedule appointment with our personnel via intercom by tapping the hand icon at top right hand corner.
- Our personnel will guide you along to book appointment and purchase the service.
- Enter the code HD-CARING-0002 under Promotions/Vouchers when checking out.
Many caregivers have had our fair shares of emotional coaster rides. A simple act of joining a mother’s network group opened my eyes.
MindChamps Allied Care Group Pledges 20% of Net Profits to CaringSG: Empowering Communities through Philanthropy
In a significant step towards supporting special needs caregivers and their families, MindChamps Allied Care Group has announced it will donate 20% of the company’s net profits to CaringSG.
“Only we ourselves, can be the writer of the lives we choose to live by. As a special needs caregiver, I choose to embrace it with an open mind and a willing heart.”
CaringSG members can enjoy discounted rates at Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre for selected therapies and early intervention.
Let’s not forget that what we do is extraordinary. Every single day, we make a significant difference in someone else’s life. No act of love, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed.
When our CaringSG CAREwell Keyworker, Lee Xiuhua, first met the Teys at their home, they were overwhelmed with their son’s, Ryan’s, behaviour and worried about his future.