Gain access to emotional support, resources and connections to fellow caregivers in our CaringSG Alliance Network (CAN), a national network of special needs caregiver support groups, caregivers, people with disabilities, professional allies and supporters of special needs community.
Participate in our specially curated CAREconnect program jointly organised by CaringSG’s caregiver and professional volunteers.
- CAREconnect webinars*, forums and respite events build your caregiving knowledge, skills and personal resilience.
- CAREconnect family activities help you bond with your dependent and other special needs families.
- CAREconnect social and inclusive activities connect you with other caregivers and your neighbourhood.
*CAREconnect Webinars are curated webinars that focus on topics close to the hearts of special needs caregivers.
Our webinars aim to:
- build equal partnerships between caregivers and professionals,
- integrate evidence-based knowledge from professionals with the lived experiences of caregivers,
- focus on practical applications in caregivers’ daily lives, and
- improve caregiving and caregiver outcomes, and their families’ quality of life.