CaringSG Limited is a charity led by caregivers to serve special needs caregivers and the community towards an inclusive and caring Singapore. Since inception, we have successfully garnered wide stakeholder buy-in and demonstrated great potential for cross-sectoral impact through our Project 3i implementation.
We are currently searching for a Key Worker to join our CAREwell team to boost CaringSG’s growth and CAREwell’s programme success.
The CAREwell Key Worker will be responsible for working closely with the CAREwell team to provide Key Worker support for clients of the CAREwell community support (CWCS) programme, and support the development of CAREwell programme. He/She should demonstrate expertise in service coordination and case management, which involves end-to-end engagement with client and stakeholders, case assessment, goal-setting, design, implementation and review of care plans, and documentation of case information.
The roles and responsibilities of the CWCS keyworker include but are not limited to:
- Conducting needs assessment of client, dependent and family (online and onsite)
- Developing and implementing care
- Service coordination and referral to external agencies
- Providing information and resources for clients
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports
- Participating in training, supervision, and meetings
- Vigilant and watch out for potential harm to client and others (eg: child abuse, family and domestic violence, drug abuse)
- In the event that clients disclose any information on harm to self or others, the social worker shall notify the supervisor and senior management and handle the matter appropriately
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, one drive, powerpoint) and Google Suite (form, doc, sheet, drive)
- Proficient in English and fluent in at least one other spoken language, preferably Chinese or Malay
- Keen interest in working with special needs families, children and persons with disabilities and community stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal & communication and skills
- Able to manage crisis intervention independently and collaboratively
- Able to stay calm and empathise with clients when they are upset
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Able to make well-paced and timely decisions for optimal outcome
- Meticulous and good awareness of professional boundaries, client confidentiality and risk management
- Able to make presentations and engage stakeholders or collaborating agencies
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Flexible arrangement – mixture of online and onsite interviews, consultation, discussion, home visits, service coordination and inter-agency case conferences.
- Weekly CAREwell team meeting
- Social work
- Allied health
- Special education
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, allied health, special education, psychology, nursing or relevant profession
- >/=5 years experience working with clients that are affected by issues including developmental and behavioural challenges, disability, neglect, child abuse, family and domestic violence, mental health, and or family support.
SGD 4,500-5,700 (for full time)